Tokyo International Film Festival
Recognized by FIAPF - International Federation of Film Producers Associations as a "non-specialized festival with a feature film competition" - Category A.
The Tokyo International Film Festival (T.I.F.F.) has been held since 1985 as one of the 12 major film festivals of the world. The T.I.F.F, which includes a feature-length film competition at its core, is also the biggest film festival in Asia and attaches importance to actively supporting Asian films and to discovering and cultivating new film directors from all over the world. The festival was held biannually until 1991 and then changed to an annual festival - this year we will celebrate the 16th festival.
The T.I.F.F. consists of:
- Competition - 14 films will be chosen for screenings and 6 prizes will be awarded including Tokyo Grand Prix.
- Special Screenings - a selection of the newest major films from world cinema. Star guests appearances add a splash of glamour to the venues.
- Winds of Asia - introducing 15 excellent works by Asian filmmakers.
- Nippon Cinema Classic - featuring legendary classics of Japanese cinema that are highly regarded internationally.
- Nippon Cinema Forum - providing meeting opportunities and venues for filmmakers and promoting Japanese films overseas.
Hungarian films at the festival
|1995 - Satantango|
|1997 - Vaska Easoff|
|1997 - Romani Kris - Gypsy Law|
|2003 - Winning Ticket||(in competition)|
|2005 - Dallas Among us||(in competition)|
|2018 - His Master's Voice||(in competition)|
Ha hibát, pontatlanságokat talál, kérjük, jelezze a email@example.com email-címen, ahol az adatbázissal kapcsolatos egyéb észrevételeit is szívesen várjuk!